Saturday, December 15, 2012

Harry Potter Marathon!

This started yesterday but it is best to bring it up now. 

HARRY POTTER MARATHON!

My mother has not seen all of the movies. 
We began yesterday with
 HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERERS STONE!
I do believe I was quite annoying because even though I haven't seen some of these for years, I would instantly remember a quote and quote it. And not only would I quote it I would overly act out the quote. Or sing opera to the theme song. Yeah I'm annoying. 

Today we watched
HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS!
And again with the quotes. I forgot Richard Harris was still as my dad says "Mumbledork" in this movie. I guess I don't have much to say about these movies. Tomorrow is most likely the third movie. But who knows if it will actually happen!

Soo....yeahhh I don't really have much else to say except Neville Longbottom still looks like this

I can't wait for him to grow into his face and straighten his teeth. Soo Hawt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment