Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Extra Estrogen

I've been having a rough week. I think 78% of it may be some extra estrogen that is being directed towards my uterus. That makes this week 99% harder to deal with. I keep trying to tell myself its all in my uterus. That makes me sound with child... I'm going to eat brownie batter now.

I would like to bring up the shooting that occurred in Oregon yesterday. It is terribly sad that two people lost their lives for some assholes selfish way to go out by forming chaos. But in a crowded mall food court with open fire only three people were struck- that is just amazing. I've been to the Clackamas Mall. I actually really like that place. I've eaten food in that food court. I guess it is just strange that I can picture where it all happened in my mind. I'm glad that everything went so smoothly in mall security. A lot more people could of been hurt.

Sadly I feel like this was/is my dream


No comments:

Post a Comment