Saturday, December 22, 2012

THE END OF THE WORLD!!

THE END OF THE WORLD HAS HAPPENED!!!!!

Why the leave of absence?! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN GONE!?! DID YOU DIE!?!?!

No, I did not die. But the world sure did end. As of Thursday at 2:27pm the power went out. As of Saturday at 7:30 pm we still have no power. I'm ready to live the rest of 2012 with power. So far it has been really cold and miserable.

We made hot coco from snow on the fire place and we roasted hot dogs. My parents and I all crowd around a tiny fire place that doesn't put off enough heat and we crowd around the candles that doesn't put off enough light. I officially played my gameboy color for like twelve hours. And I restarted my Pokemon Yellow. As of now my party includes. Raticate, Pikachu, Pigeotto, Charmeleon, Sandshrew...and something else. Obviously it was super important. That my friends has been what my life has consisted of for the last few days.


I'm went a little stir-crazy. Totally sick of my parents (Love you but trapped in a small room for too long sucks). So I called up a friend and BEGGED to come over to take a shower. So now I'm bumming electricity, heat, and technology. But I am warm, I am clean and I am cozy. I'm considering staying the night but I'm unsure. It is warm here...and there is power... At the same time I want to go home and sleep in my bed with my cat. It may be cold but it is home.

There might not be a blog tomorrow if the power is still out. But since the world ended I figure there will be no power ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment