Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Adam

And we are entering the last week of winter break... NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm not ready for adult responsibility  I just want to become a tub of lard glued to my bet with my feline sitting by my side. Nah, that is a lie, I don't desire that to be my fate. It just sounds so good to be lazy. I guess the lazy bug bit me. I also want junk food. Greasy Tacos, Cookies, brownies...I live the healthy life!

Tomorrow is New Years Eve and there is a 90% chance I won't get a blog out.  I'm working a half day and I have to get a new license because mine is in terrible shape. I don't exactly look over the age of 21 so my license gets looked at all the time. The plastic covering is bubbling and coming off. I've almost been rejected buying alcohol 3 times because of the shape of my ID. It looks pretty sad. I also need to purchase booze for my New Years Eve Plans. And after that I need to drive an hour to celebrate the new year. Which I will not be bringing my laptop too. However plan for a New Years Day Blog!  I think I will create some resolutions that day and try to keep it up with this blog, we will see since I've tried to abandon soda like 50 times. 

You might be wondering why the title is New Years Adam. I get it from a high school teacher. Every year she throws a Christmas Adam party (which I never attend) but basically Adam comes before Eve. So New Years Adam comes the day before New Years Eve! Quite clever. 

I think I need to leave my bed now. Things to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment