Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Taking the Blame

I guess I'm not in a bloggin mood, I'm pretty pooped from today. I spent a lot of the day picking up someone else's mess. The birds got the wrong meat I had to re-weigh and replace everything, I also had to double and triple check to make sure all the diets were prepared. Which some were not done properly and I don't know it was just kind of a day where I felt like I took the blame for a lot of shit. There is this one old lady who I really am not fond of and she thinks I know NOTHING about anything. And looks at me like I'm just wanting to smack a bitch!

I did however get to take a Great Horned Owl and a Harris Hawk on a walk!

Anyways...

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!

My eyes slightly water every time. And by every time I mean all three times I've watched it. I forgot practically all of it except for the one part that I knew made me jump. I guess the thing that really gets me is just the struggle that Draco Malfoy goes through. You can just see the fear and uncertainty in his face...just sad. The next two movies I've only seen once so we will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment