Monday, December 17, 2012

David Attenborough in Jurassic Park?

If you study science there is a very high chance you are very familiar with the name 
David Attenborough. 
If you are a movie watcher there is a very high chance you've seen Jurassic Park with 
Richard Attenborough

But did you know THEY ARE BROTHERS WHOA! Now I created this little scenario below, I hope that the David Attenborough watchers will at least snicker. I thought it was funny. 

For those of you who don't know David Attenborough appears in many Life Series videos informing people on science crap. He sometimes appears in very odd places and comes out of no where to make a statement.

Tonight the feature film was
HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE!
Well let me say the quotes stopped 100%. I even forgot about some scenes! Like the whole beginning. I also kept trying to imagine a nose on Voldemort so I could picture Ralph Fiennes. Who my mom says it's not pronounced Ralph but pronounced Rayph. I'm currently watching a snip-it from Inside the Actors Studio to find out if she is correct.  But I'm two minutes in and there has been no name...And the Mother is correct...Congrats on correct pronunciation on someone we will never meet. So if I do ever run into him I will make sure I say Rayph. Thank you for saving me the embarrassment. 


1 comment:

  1. I was at a Q & A with Lord Attenborough at the Glasgow Film Theatre in 2008. I was the first person to ask him a question, a question that had intrigued me since I first saw Jurassic Park. I asked him "Lord Attenborough, of all the films you've been in, the ones of particular interest to your brother Sir David Attenborough will be the Jurassic Park films. What does he think of them?". Lord Attenborough's response, in summary, was "Well David is a vulgarian and to be honest, he thinks they are absolute rubbish".

    ReplyDelete