Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Hate Perler Beads!!!

Today was a rough day. My body aches. I did tons of deep cleaning today, all stooped over...  I remedied the situation by going home a little early and by getting into my newest onesie and watching movies while working on perler beading.

I HATE PERLER BEADS! They are so frustrating, difficult, and irritating. But somehow once you complete one it's like THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I guess I have a love-hate relationship with them. My  most recent creation was completed after two hours. I went to iron it and the son of a bitch fell apart! I rolled on the ground and died a little. It took me another hour to fix it.

Something fun I discovered. I guess something that I fondly remember from my childhood. On netflix I found the show Garfield and Friends!  I remember watching it with my dad on Saturday mornings. I don't know how old I was but I was young. They have a new Garfield show on TV. It's all computer animated and not funny. Now I'm only three minutes into this old show, so I don't know if it's actually funny yet. I'm just soaking in being a kid again I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment