Saturday, December 29, 2012

Laziest Day Ever

Today was the Laziest Day of all time. I woke up at 9 thinking that it had to be like 6 am. I then proceeded to watch youtube videos until I took about nap about six different times. My mom and I were supposed to see Les Miserables but I just could not bring myself to get out of my pajamas. I basically ran around the house pestering my mother. Diving into her chair before she could sit down, playing with her hair. basically being a five year old...who can drink alcohol.

Well after many more naps. we managed to sit on the couch to watch

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS! PART TWO!!!!!!

Now there is something you all should know about me prior to commenting about this film. I'm a big movie crier. Like seriously I can cry at just about anything. I get teary eyed pretty fast. Anywhose this epic conclusion gets be a couple of  times. 

I have a bump on my tongue...it is either from a burn or if I bit my tongue.


Many of you might not get this...however since my power outage pokemon yellow adventure. 
I find this quite humorous.


1 comment: