Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cats + Laser Pointers

And the rain came down. All fucking night. It rains way to much in this state.

Today I purchased a laser pointer for my insanely bored cat. And I am very disappointed on how the cats react to it. It definitely gets their attention but not as much I as I want. 


I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I just want to sleeeeeeeeeep. I like being warm and inside. It's kind of my thing. I like being cozy. And sleepy. And Warm!

Tonight we watched
HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN!
Once again I sang to the theme songs and danced around, quoting less than before because the higher up in the movies we go, the less I've seen them! My dad has actually been with us for all 3 films so far. (I think he actually is enjoying them. I myself would like to have Buckbeak. He would be an entirely new class! Avemammalia! I would love to own a hippogryph. It would blend my favorite animals together, birds and mammals. 

Tomorrow lets hope we get to the next Harry Potter. Then after Harry Potter we are going to start a new marathon. Lord of the Rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment