Friday, December 14, 2012

Animal Apocalypse

Finally! It's Friday! I'm so relieved. I'm gonna get a good night sleep and rest my aches and pains away.

I've had a thought the last few days. If animals realized we could possibly be more afraid of them then they are of us, we'd be screwed. Like fer seriously! People today are worried about the end of the world or Zombies. But I say if a Squirrel realizes it can gang up on you with it's squirrel buddies we could die at the hands of squirrels. Deer could beat the shit out of you and you would die of internal bleeding. Dogs, even if they are loyal could easily take people down. Birds...well the small ones could dive bomb you and the large ones could bite or sink their talons in you. Kind of a morbid thought but I'd like to think thought provoking.

I'm still feelin that extra estrogen. Can I somehow bottle it up and remove it? I don't want to get rid of all of it just the extra ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment