Thursday, December 27, 2012

TGTIF!

Oh crap, is today a different day? I thought today was already completed blog wise. TGTIF! I know it's usually TGIF, but I think it stands for Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday. I'm so tired. Unfortunately this will make it my last week of Winter Break! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M NOT READY TO GO BACK TO THE HELL THAT IS MY EDUCATION!

Other than work, I haven't really done shit. We still haven't continued our Harry Potter Marathon. I still haven't seen the Hobbit or Les Mis. I've barely seen some of my friends! I'm just trying to survive my 20's people! Either that or I'm just trying to make it through college.

I only have 2.5 days left at my internship and I have to say it was kind of disappointing. Maybe my expectations were too high but I am not really sure how much I've gained from it. There has been maybe a total of one full day of great information and experience, if even that. So that has put my winter as a bit of a downer. I could of been sleeping and lazy and hanging out with friends.

Oh well, hopefully I'll look back on it an be grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment