Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All My Friends Are Married and I'm Drunk

When the dog bite when the bee stings when I'm feeling sad I simply remember the things that I hate and then I want to fucking scream at people!

One of the major things I loathe may sound quite cynical of me. If I hear, if I read, if I even get the hint of another friend getting engaged, getting married or having babies I might melt like the Nazi's from Indiana Jones. The fact that people are settling down and reproducing. Or reproducing and settling down...Or reproducing and being completely irresponsible. Anyways, I feel like people are wasting their youth. Like what the hell are your twenties for?! Raising a baby?! pppsssshhhh! Whatever.


This website- All my friends are married and I'm drunk completely gets my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment