Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dumb Oregon Drivers

It was snowing most of the morning. Which means it was FREEZING at work. When I drove to work snow covered the road and I drove under the speed limit because I was paranoid about ice and dumb Oregonian Drivers. We do not know how to drive in the snow and ice! It's like- There's Ice...LETS SPEED UP!

Tonight I had dinner with my friend Jill who works at the place I intern and I am always glad to have her around. I talked to her about my disappointments mostly and she shared her thoughts so it made me feel a little better. She also gave me this advice:

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX! 

Ok so maybe this wasn't Jill's advice but it was the feature film of the night. I probably will always forget these last few movies. Because lets be honest, if I were to pick a Harry Potter film I would start with the first one. Not just eenie meenie miney mo it. Out of order makes no sense. Well unless you watch Star Wars 4,5,6 & 1,2,3. But that was the order they were made in. Which hardly works for movies. Anyone ever see the prequel Dumb and Dumber: When Harry met Lloyd? No? I didn't think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment