Monday, December 10, 2012

PPPPIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZAAAAAAAA

OH I WAS GOING TO START WRITING A BLOG BUT MOM CALLED 

"PIIIIIZZZZZAAAAAAA"

I AM SO HUNGRY AND EXCITING! OH GOLLY JEEPERS!


Just imagine if it was still that exciting to get pizza. Sometimes I wish I were still a kid with no responsibility.I feel super random right now. Like I need to cut my toe nails, I could really use some brownies, I'm 23 why do I still have problems with acne. Why is it so cold?!

And then I hit this moment in my day where I start nodding my head because I'm so exhausted from brushing splattered poop off of the wall. I live a glamorous life. I learned how to spell glamorous from Fergie. Fergie teaches how to spell kids words in songs. Glamorous, Delicious... however she seems to think Tasty is spelled with and e- Tastey

Shit just getting mo' random. (mo' is short for more- I'm super hip)

No comments:

Post a Comment