Thursday, December 13, 2012

Throwback Thursday

I had another rough day. Well rough as in not what I want to do/disappointed. I feel like I'm just being crazy.  I just need to hang in there. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm THRILLED that the weekend of rest is almost here.  I ache, I'm stiff and I'm just cranky.

Negative Nancy is apparently here to write these blogs. Hopefully Positive Polly will join us soon. I'll keep checking her schedule, we all know that Polly is more enjoyable than Nancy. However Nancy can be sarcastically wonderful. In a terrible way of course.

Lets go back in time. I'm not quite sure the date but let me give you an example that may set the time frame. Gameboy Color. Or as a young lady seven years younger than me said "What is that brick?!" I remember the day I got my gameboy color. Now I'm not sure my Parents or Nathaniel would have the same story. Nathaniel had got one for some reason, he may of saved money he may of gotten it as a present but he got his Gameboy and Pokemon Blue. I was so jealous! I wanted to play the game so badly! As I remember less than a week later my parents gave me my see through purple gameboy color with Pokemon Red. Every now and then I stumble upon my purple gem and play games for hours. I remember wanting the newer gameboys, but I love my 'brick'. It's old school and fabulous! I mean It could be worse, I could have the original gameboy minus the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment