Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy New Year! 

I brought 2013 with friends at a party...a house party! What?! A house party? Didn't you write and entire blog about how house parties suck?

I did. But I had a good time. There were factors that definitely made me more comfortable. 
  1. I was WAAAAASSSSTTTTEEEEEDDDDD. Like seriously I'm surprised I didn't wake up with a hangover. I had 3 shots of Spiced Rum  (45% Alcohol) and I had 3 beers. Well the reason why I didn't is because at 10:00 I realized how shit faced I was and drank my weight in water. Like seriously it was annoying I had to pee every 5 minutes the entire night. But in comparison to a hangover...my fate wasn't too bad. 
  2. I knew the majority of the people at the party. I've spent lots of time with these people so it was easy to be comfortable at this party. I got to see some good friends, catch up and drink like a mad woman. 
I haven't really haven't made any new years resolutions yet. Maybe I'll continue to think about them and let you guys know what shit is going to happen. 

I didn't really eat much today. I did have some wonderful tots from sonic. It was the most delicious thing ever. 

I hope you guys are aware of grumpy cat. If not I suggest you google this fine feline!

No comments:

Post a Comment