Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Alleviate is a Fun Word

Day 96, Just, another, day.

Since I am having back pain, the dad bought be a back brace which really is helping alleviate some of the pain, however is isn't getting rid of enough of it. So I have a chiropractic appointment next Tuesday! I'm SO EXCITED! I haven't been cracked in over 5 years! Speaking of Alleviate, I always though it was cool that the pain killer Alleve was like a shortening of alleviate, like that damn headache you have.

I saw the legendary Skateboarding Cowboy John Lennon today! He is just the coolest! Some day I will shamelessly ask to take a photo with him. Nah, dream on folks.

Why am I so unfocused on school! I can thing of a million things cooler to do.

So it is official, next Fall term I will have classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! That's it! FOUR DAY WEEKEND! Well, of course I probably will be studying everyday but WOO! Blocking all those classes probably will super suck, I'll manage!

I found this website for my dad. Forrest Gumps Running Route, so now you can actually go and experience the run of your life! Retirement I think?

Here is another Adorable of the Day! AawwwWAwAWwWW

No comments:

Post a Comment