Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Knots Upon Knots

Day 104,  knots knots knots knots! That is 70% of my body!

Massage day! It was super relaxing, but brutal. I have knots on my knots and they also have knots. I came out of the massage in a dazed state and was totally in my own little world for about and hour after. It was like a out of body experience...except I was still in my body moving around. Even though I took a shower I still smell like icy-hot, which was the only way she could work out the knots. This is how I looked after my massage.

After going to ornithology my professor was furious at the class because apparently we bombed the midterm. Which we haven't even been given back yet. She said "Maybe I didn't grade the first midterm hard enough because you all slacked off" Super frustrating. Because some of her questions made no sense, and I even asked her a question and it STILL didn't make and sense...Now I'm thinking I did bad on the midterm :( Scary!

Ugh, well I'm super achy and frustrated! I have a midterm tomorrow morning at 8:30 am and I feel less than prepared. So much scientific information and sitting for long periods of time has been really stressful on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment