Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First of May

Day 82, I learned something creepy and new today.

Now I know Ted Bundy was a serial killer. That is it. I didn't know anything about him or his murders. Until today. OOOH creeepy! Until today I had no idea how close he was to me (of course I'm speaking location wise not time wise.) On May 6th 1974 Roberta Parks disappeared from OSU when she was leaving her dorm in Sackett Hall to meet her friends at the MU. Rumor has it that Ted Bundy took her body into the catacombs underneath Sackett Hall to ...well...you know.

Creepy Right!

Well today was the 1st of May. Every 1st of  May my friend Ian sings a song, called The First of May. He takes his guitar to a populated areas and sings this awesome song! Give it a chance, this song is the best.
You should see people smile when he gets to the good parts. He actually got a couple dollars in his guitar case for this song. I will be ready next year for this song. It's better than Christmas!

This blog seems to be a little short today.
 I tried to take the 'Day off' to kind of unwind for the next week of crap. 
This just looks fucking weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment