Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco de Mayo Alcoholics

Day 86, CINCO DE MAYO! Another excuse for everyone to GET DRUUUNNK!

Just kidding, but maybe... So I still haven't done any work. I've tried but I'm very checked out of school mode. First, I would just like to share how adorable my freaking cat is. Look! She's hugging me! AW! 

It is a very sunny day. I should go outside instead of lazying around and sitting in my bed. There is something about being home that makes me never want to leave my room. I really dislike Grants Pass, but I do enjoy my home. Being in the country is very relaxing, it is quiet. No drunk people screaming, no sirens, no fireworks, no cigarette smoke, nothing. It is beautiful here. Deer, birds, greenery and I haven't seen a single person since I got here. Well other than my parents of course. 

Tonight we are going to the Buckets for Pizza. (Their real name is Bouquets but if you've ever watched Keeping Up Appearances you would find it amusing) It's always a good time at the Bucket household, excited to go see them!  We usually have weird conversations and drink alcohol. 

I'm watching some Futurama while attempting to write a precis. I am almost done with it but obviously I got distracted by my unfinished bloggity blog. I try to write it right after my classes, it makes me nervous if I don't have a blog posted by 6. It;s like I will forget a day! GOD FORBID! 

Happy Cinco de Mayo people. Remember GET DRUNK!
And stay adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment