Thursday, May 17, 2012

Midterms!

Day 98, I can't stop sneezing, DAMN ALLERGIES!

I have a big Ornithology midterm tomorrow. I've been studying all day and I'm headed back to the library around 6:30. After my midterm I have to do a weeks worth of homework in 3 days. So not much of a blog today. I'm just a busy busy Beaver. 

To Arizona Josh, Skype told me today was your birthday! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! I would give you the same treatment as my family but I do not have a picture of you. My favorite memory was giving you crap for not showing up to Psychology for a week until you told me you were gone because you had your appendix removed. Good times Bro.

So I brought some pans from home that my parents no longer use. Old but in very good shape. I've had them here for less than one year and those pans now are destroyed because of my dumb roommates. They are unable to care for others property. Scar pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment