Sunday, May 13, 2012

For Mommy!

Day 94, Mother- for your present I shall give you what you desire. A happy expletive free blog!

Yesterday after the race, I took my Dad to a bar. I asked him about the last time he went to the bar in which he replied a year ago. Anyways we had two rounds and I managed to get convinced to do Karaoke by the DJ who is sort of creepy but nice. Anyways I belted out Ballroom Blitz with pride, pure alcohol induced pride!

For my mommy! You are a good mommy! There for me when I cry and when I am completely strange and well, acting like Victoria. You helped me become who I am today. In your honor, Dad and I will go have breakfast at the Broken Yolk. We will enjoy our breakfast in your Honor. That sounds pretty good for being no where near me right!

Everything in today's bloggity blog is butterflies and rainbows
Happy Mommy Day!

Also I've had this song stuck in my head since Dark Shadows and this 
band played it at the finish line of Dad's Race. It's Happy! 

P.S. I had fun with you Daddy!
P.S.S. Mom, tell Dad you are going to Dinner and trick him into going to go see the Avengers, you both will enjoy it. He will complain, he will whine, but he will enjoy the movie. Dad just needs a little shove. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Victoria. You are a wonderful daughter.
    : )

    ReplyDelete