Tuesday, May 8, 2012

This One is Dedicated to my Dad.

Day 89,  Another day of possibly boring material
 
I watched the avengers today... TOTALLY AWESOME SAUCE! Every character was practically gold...well still not a fan of Thor but, I'll take it. LOVE LOVE LOVED Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner! The hulk was one of the best characters.

There isn't much to say today either, not much happens in my college life when I study all the time.

I would like to wish my father a Happy Birthday. He is an old man now. He probably will rather unhappy with me because I'm not quite sure of his age. My best guess is 55 or 56. My reasoning behind that guess is that I am thinking he was born in 1957. Whatever age you are at dad, you are pushing 60! WHOA! However you look like you could be 45. And you act like you are 25. Thank you for being my goofy father. You're kind of cool. L is for love


No comments:

Post a Comment