Friday, May 18, 2012

My Friend The Golden Eagle

Day 99! So exciting! Tomorrows blog is going to be off the hizz-ook!

So whilst preparing for my ornithology midterm yesterday I spent what felt like eternity in the library. So I think I spent about...9 hours in the library...this might of been a new record. It was all very productive. But I really needed to spend that time studying the foraging patterns of birds. 

So my midterm went alright. Some of the questions were worded very poorly and frustrating to answer. I felt like I knew the material, but even asking her what the fuck this question meant was confusing. So we will see how I did. My bet 'C' which is frustrating! AAARRRRGGGHHH

A surprising thing happened today. Rachel and I were sitting and studying while she was procrastinating on facebook and discovered that Wildlife Images, our old internship place was on our college campus! So we got to visit with Cyndee and Phoenix the Golden Eagle. I probably will be coming home next weekend with Rachel mom & dad because Cyndee personally invited us out to wildlife images (maybe we will get to play with the new cougar cub!) *SQUEAL*

I am actually going dancing tonight! For the first time in like 6 weeks! I haven't been dancing in forever! However it is going to be a mostly sober night. I got responsible shit to do! Like homework, study for midterms, and write a fucking awesome blog tomorrow. When I say mostly sober, I mean I will probably take two shots before we leave and sober up prior to leaving the bars.






No comments:

Post a Comment