Monday, May 14, 2012

Haters Wanna Be Krispy Kreme

Day 95, I am officially old. Yes, I'm an old- 22 year old.

Why might you ask? Because yesterday when I was driving to Newport with the father, I threw my back out. From a sneeze...I'm apparently 90 guys. I think I'm going to try to get a Chiropractor appointment just to get everything straightened out. I sometimes have long spurts of back pain so I'd rather be rid of this. My last back pain problems lasted an entire term, so lets bite this problem in the ass.

I have no drive to study or do anything! Can't I just be lazy for eternity? I need a rich man...da da da da da da da da da. Then I could do cool stuff or nothing. 

Here is another hit from my favorite rapper. That's right- Krispy Kreme! In this new video we get a look at his bad ass bowl cut. Check out his new Club hit- Haters Wanna Be Me.
 I promise though, he brought a tissue this time.
*I apologize the video was removed :( Maybe he will repost it later*
*Yay he re-posted it hopefully it works!*
My favorite line is "I put poop on your Porshe and light it on fire"
Bad-Assery

Oh and thanks to my good friend Lydia, I get to watch the Lizzy McGuire Movie tonight. 
Hey Now, Hey Now! This is What Dreams are made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment