Monday, May 21, 2012

Bob Loblaw Law Blog

Day 102, I wish my blog sounded that cool. Bob Loblaw Law Blog...it is just fun to say!

My favorite thing about arrested development was the quirky comedic stylings. When shall you return to Tv V? One of my favorite minor characters is Bob Loblaw. Because it sounds like Blah Blah Blah. It makes me giggle every time. If you haven't seen Arrested Development you should watch it. Or make me happy andsend me all 3 seasons on DVD. 

So I would like to share something with you all because I think it is a stupid little thing I do and it makes me laugh because I act like a freaking high schooler. Set Scene- Nightclub at school. Me- maybe slightly tipsy not even that. So I was dancing less than enthusiastically on the floor with my friends Brittany and Rachel because the music was crappy. Out of no where this guy comes over and dances in the center of us. And begins to flirt with me. Like 'I like your nose ring' and winking at me. 
Now instead of being an adult and being nice to this person I react like this.... 
...and I became super embarrassed and awkward. 
My self esteem seemed to be a little weak that day and I obviously needed more liquid courage
You ask me why I don't have a Boyfriend mom? Because I react to guys hitting on me like a dummy.

Quick Question- Whatever happened to the Baha Men? Do they still exist? Now I already know the answer because I used the google gods. But I just listened to 'Who Let The Dogs Out' have they done anything since?



No comments:

Post a Comment