Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm the Baddest

Day 90, I am the Baddest of them all.

So here is other things I enjoyed about The Avengers, no spoilers I swear, I swear on the hammer of Thor.

  • Gwenyth Paltrow thighs look AMAZING in shorts. I want to know how see gets those stems
  • Scarlett Johanson's butt-DAAAAAMMMMNN GURL, I doubt any man would argue with me.
  • Jeremy Renner's arms could hold me any day.  
  • Tom Hiddleston (Loki) looks a lot like Rooney Mara from the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

I would also like to show you guys the baddest new rapper to hit the scene please, give this guy who goes by 'Krispe Kreme' a chance...and a tissue, he's got some boogers. 
Sick rhymes right, I've got 400 Houses and 400 mouses. What the fuck do you do with 400 mouses or houses. I don't think he's kissed every girl in the world with that snot river. 

1 comment:

  1. OH, yeah. He is definitely the baddest. But not in a cool way.

    ReplyDelete