Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ugly Picture of the Day

Day 111, Massage Day!

It was not nearly as painful as last time. However I had spots where it just hurt so badly! I forgot to shower at Dixon after because I have SO much to do, so now I'm all oily and gross and I just want to take a shower.

I do have a lot to do and I'm getting stressed.
Due Sunday: Excel Spreadsheet, Precis, Discussion and 251 Discussion
Due Monday: 5 page Ornithology paper
Due Friday June 8th: Ornithology Extra Credit, Final Project FW 320, Final Project FW 107 and Quiz 251.

Then FINALS! AAAAHHHHH! Breathing is difficult when you are sitting next to some guys who have gone overboard on the cologne. Just because you didn't shower doesn't mean you can hide it with that shit dude.

So I am officially in moving mode! Rachel and I got a storage unit yesterday and I took my bed apart today! I finally get to move away from crazy bitches! I can't wait to just live with Rachel and Allison. It will be so nice and peaceful! Full of laughter, full of love, full of happy times!

This is today's UGLY PICTURE OF THE DAY! This was Rachel's idea
A quote "You should take a picture of me and post it as ugly picture of the day"
I cannot be in trouble for her weird decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment