Friday, May 4, 2012

May The 4th Be With You!

Day 85, May the Fourth be with you!

My cat is snoring. I'd take a picture but her face is shoved into my arm pit. I need to do homework, but I have had no drive this week to study. I've kind of cleaned today, but spent lots of time online. It gets kind of boring with out the parents here but oh well.

I apologize, I have been so uninspired to write anything remotely interesting. Usually when I'm bored I have nothing to say. I'm one of those silent types that loves to sit in a room with people and everyone being ok with not ruining the silence with useless blabber.

I am currently trying to keep my cat distracted from her 'starvation'. Feeding time is in an hour and she is getting restless. So I am jingling something to keep her attention. Surprisingly it is working....and then I found $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment