Monday, May 7, 2012

This Blog Mentions Cats

Day 88, Back to the grind.

Finally made it back to school after many debates in my mind. Would it really be that bad to live at home until I am 30? It sounds nice now but I know that after 3 weeks I would abandon that idea. I think the only reason I really enjoyed going home is because I barely left my nice peaceful house. I pretty much sat on my bed or sat on the deck with the cats.

Speaking of cats. I miss my Kitty. She was a complete goofball last night and decided to sleep with her butt on my shoulder and stretch out down to my hips. Her fuzzy booty made quite an amazing pillow.

I've been at the library since 2:30 studying and I'm checked out, but now I have to wait for Rachel to get out of Frisbee because all of her stuff is here... speak of the devil.

I have nothing else to say other than
Kitty in a Cup!


No comments:

Post a Comment