Sunday, May 27, 2012

Boatnik: The White Trash Celebration

Day 108,

So I guess I have a little more to say today. This memorial day in my hometown has a Boatnik parade and carnival. Except when you live here, we call it Dirtnik. I mean white trash, druggies, and alcoholics galore. During the parade there was one especially excited woman. After careful observation I decided she was on drugs, as did the rest of my group.

After experiencing Dirtnik Rachel and I decided to go home and watch the Borrowers. You know, that movie back in 95' with John Goodman. Turns out it has a lot more people in it than you'd think!

  • John Goodman (duh)
  • Tom Felton- AKA Draco Malfoy- freaking adorable he is like 7 in this movie. 
  • Hugh Laurie- Whaaaaa
  • The guy who plays Arthur Weasley- Whaaaa?!
  • Another guy from Harry Potter, who was also Dad it Bridget Jones diary- WHAAAAA? 
It was a rather exciting experience. I also will have a super exciting blog for you either tomorrow or on Tuesday. I have to have picture proof of how cool I am!

I'm going to go see Men in Black III tonight with the Rachel and the Rents. Hope its some good shizz!

No comments:

Post a Comment