Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Broken

Day 103, Like super duper broken folks. And my 'healing' regiment is going to be AWESOME!

Soooooooo I don't remember if I told you bloggity blog readers how I injured myself. After perusing my past posts I in fact told you all that I am and old person and hurt my back after sneezing. So in order to get rid of back pain I made an appointment with the chiropractor. After visiting the chiropractor I discovered a few things.

  • My hips are out of alignment, visibly out of alignment
  • Some vertebrate are out of alignment
  • My sacrum is surrounded by muscles that are so tight that natural movement is impossible
  • I have very poor rotation of my left hip flexor
  • And my muscles are so tight I was prescribed to go to a massage therapist once a week so I could actually be cracked to fix my back pain. 

Basically I'm an extremely tight mass of muscles that cannot be cracked because it could potentially cause excess pain. I can't believe I have to go to a massage therapist once a week! LIFE IS SO *UNFAIR*!
*Obviously I mean life is FUCKING AWESOME! It is going to be so painful though to loosen the muscles*

After my appointment though I realize how much I ache.  My back hurts, my muscles hurt...I have a prescribed massage tomorrow so lets hope I feel better.

This is the coolest thing ever, action movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment