Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good Vs. Evil

Day 101, Just like 101 Dalmatians but not nearly as adorable. 

Now I am super tired. Like super lazy. Rainy days make me feel...like I need to hibernate. Unfortunately the amount of work needed to be completed makes it difficult to have an extremely lazy day. I have better things to do than homework. Like watch Arrested Development. Because it is the funniest tv show ever. 

Maybe I should take a break until I get less sleepy...hmm...that sounds like a bad idea maybe. 

I have this mini little thing that I do. I call it the Good Vs. Evil battle. It occurs many times through out the day over little dumb things. For instance- sleeping in from classes.
Evil beings by saying you need sleep. You deserve sleep. Just sleep in and you will feel so much better
Good responds to say that going to class should be good and I will enjoy a nice lovely day. 
Evil but your bed is so warm and comfortable and you could have a nice relaxing morning. 
                                                 Sadly Evil usually wins. BUAHHAHAHAHA



1 comment: