Thursday, May 10, 2012

Black and Blue

Day 91, Black Blue AND Purple!

Ugh, it is already Thursday, I have so much to do and I feel like I haven't completed anything. 
WHY MUST COLLEGE BE SO DEMANDING! WHY CAN'T COLLEGE BE EASY!

All that said I actually am having a pretty good day. It is sunny, I got a great workout in and I have two big ass bruises that I got from my Fisheries and Wildlife class playing a predator prey game. The game required us to put ropes around our knees and run. Well the rope gave me two knots and some great coloring on my left leg.  The lighting isn't very good but they are pretty gnarly bruises!
The way I took this picture is really awkward looking, like it isn't even my leg. It's been getting darker and more colorful. I can't wait til it turns that nasty yellow color! JOY!

Currently I am cleaning my room in preparation for the Father to visit. While cleaning I am attempting to slowly move out of this apartment. However cleaning my room usually turns in to dance parties like this.
I'm not the most focused person sometimes. And yes, I do dance like that. I bet I could get free drinks at the bar for doing that. Maybe... I might come off as adorable. Or super drunk. 




No comments:

Post a Comment