Thursday, May 3, 2012

Explosion of Rage

Day 84, I may need a hug.

So last night, I was watching netflix when...I smelled that awful smell of pot. My window wasn't open, it was coming from inside the house... Walked down stairs and Bitch Roommates are smoking weed in my fucking living room with their dead beat friends. I lost it, every frustration and every little detail built up. I don't think i've ever yelled at someone like that before. And then I cried. Big time. I barely slept, and I don't feel how I want to feel. I want to feel relief, but I fear I exacerbated the problem. Only 6 weeks left of living with those dumb bitches. I've needed a long weekend so badly! School has become stressful. My class got cancelled today and I'm skipping tomorrow to take some time off.

I'm home with my cat. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment