Monday, January 21, 2013

A Double Letter to Myself

Dear Lazy Me, 
Dear Productive Me,

It's 3pm. You have a rhetorical precis tomorrow what are you doing? 

Oh you know, watching some Pewdiepie, Psych, hanging out
 on Facebook, searching on Yahoo and Perez Hilton. 

Don't you think that is a bad idea, I mean homework, hello!
 Due in less than 24 hours!

Nah, I'm living the sweet life. Hanging out in my bed, 
with cake and a heated blanket.

You know  you are going to start freaking on in a few hours.
I'll get it done!

When?
Soon...ish...

Riiigggghhhttt. You are just hurting yourself in the long run!

PISH! Who could go wrong with CAKE!

But...

CAKE!

Yeah, this is how I feel when I argue with myself. We have the classic Jackal and Hyde going on here. Does this mean I'm Bi-polar? Or does this just mean my inner demon is really into cake? Anyways I've been fighting my inner lazy all week and sadly, the lazy has been winning. I've found it hard to argue with the lets stay in bed all day and watch movies...and eat cake. I'm so devious. Watch out for which one of me you are dealing with. Your best bet is to present a sacrifice of cake. Then the demons get fed and I get cake. 

I must be tri-polar because I sense my quirky side is out.
 Considering I made an entire blog about how much I like cake.

Get it? Bi-Polar! Bahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment