Friday, January 11, 2013

Unreasonable Rainboots

The first week is finally over. It's been kind of a hellish week that kept me feeling on edge.

But since this isn't a pity party... 

It was super icy this morning. I didn't realize how hold it was until I went outside and almost ate shit. It was literally Ice Skating all the way to class. I almost fell outside my apartment. I almost fell in the parking lot. I almost fell crossing the street. I almost fell around the corner. I almost fell stepping onto a curb. I almost fell stepping off of a curb. Its hard not to laugh at flailing people but then you fall...and then you are like...I'm a dumb ass.


And yesterday, I saw something that made absolutely zero sense. High Heeled Rain Boots.


WHAT?! Really?! What the hell kind of dumb idea is that?! I literally don't know who would make these and who would buy them.
"Oh my gosh High Heeled Rain Boots! I've been looking for a fashionable option for walking in puddles. I'd be way cooler than all those other reasonable rainboots"

My rainboots are fashionably reasonable. Minus the heels. 



No comments:

Post a Comment