Thursday, January 3, 2013

Famous Cats of the Internet

After I posted a picture of this grumpy


I decided to inform those internet-less folks of the amazing cats that live on the online world. 

Our first amazing Kitteh is Colonel Meow. HE'S SO FLUFFY! What a Fierce Feline! Seriously google this fluff ball. Like most famous cats, he's got his own facebook page. Clicky to see pictures of Colonel Meow! 
Colonel Meow

Who doesn't like cats in boxes. Meet Maru! This cat LOVES boxes. Maru has many youtube videos and images of jumping in to big boxes, little boxes, long boxes, wide boxes, skinny boxes, odd boxes... It is just ADORABLE!

Maru!

I don't know this cats name but I'm sure by googling it you could easly find this cat. The most relaxed cat ever often has items placed on top of it and clearly, this kitty doesn't give a damn. But it looks so happy compared to Grumpy cat!

Of course there are other kitties: Nyan Cat, Piano Cat, OMG cat, Simon's Cat... and many others. 
I just wrote and entire blog about cats...
Am I Catwoman, or a Cat Lady? 



No comments:

Post a Comment