Wednesday, January 23, 2013

High School Mugshot Yearbook

High School...

Either you loved it. Or you hated it. I was closer to hating it. Maybe which is why I enjoy my new hobby. Occasionally searching the County Jail for past classmates. I'm more successful than you may know. I have collected a few mugshot and I share them with a couple of friends, however I will not share them with you because I'm going to make millions with this! Picture this, your high school reunion! You haven't seen some o these people in 10 to 30 years! And at the reunion entrance table there is a yearbook! Aw sweet memories! What's that... Bobby was arrested in 88' for theft? Jan from your freshman English class felt like prostitution would pay for school! So, Greg the burnout finally got caught with his green, possession of illegal substances! 


Wouldn't this just make you smile. I know I would. Because every time I find someone I know in the inmate list I get this big ole smile on my face. Anyways anyone who went to high school with me or around the same time can order them in 5-20 years for $19.95. A point was brought up to me while talking about this yearbook idea. Won't people be upset for being in this book? I replied, yes but I'm not in it so that's ok. Besides my new drivers license picture looks enough like a mugshot than anything. 

Would you want to see mugshots of your high school classmates?

Oh wow Carol assaulted her ex-boyfriends baby mama two years ago, Mike stole some old ladies identity back in 1993, Marcia got a little wild on New Years of 2012 and landed in prison for Public Intoxication. Cindy, the Prom Queen, embezzled from her work place in 2020. That class clown Peter, sure loves fires, arson two years after High school Graduation! 


...


Did anyone else catch onto the devious Brady Bunch, I'm so clever!



No comments:

Post a Comment