Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How College Works

Oh my goodnesssssss. I hate the first week of school it takes for goddamn ever to get through. I'm fairly nervous about my courses if I have not mentioned it in prior blogs.

I think my course load is very strenuous. I am taking 16 credits. However 3 of them will be completed prior to midterms.

Well, the I'm taking a 400 level course that all Fisheries and Wildlife Majors have to take. This includes a large group project as well as reading many scientific papers and write papers.

The other course I am taking that is scaring me is a 400 level Writing Intensive Course in which there is a large group project working with farmers to work on a conservation plan. AND write many papers that will probably be graded in a way that will make me cry.

Another class I am enrolled in is Statistics and I'm confused as fuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkk. But I'm already studying so I can not feel totally and completely FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKEEEEEDDDD

Then I'm taking an Online Course Avian Conservation and Management. I really don't know what to say about it other than its an online course and I am not a fan of them...unless it results in less work than actually taking the class- which has happened in 3 of my online courses. This one class said I needed to spend 5 hours a week, I spent a good 15 minutes on it every Monday. Easiest Class ever. If I took it on campus I would of had to go to a minimum of 10 hours of class, where as I spent 2.5 hours total on the class.

I really just want to sport the cap and gown like a boss. But we all know where that will take me.


No comments:

Post a Comment