Sunday, January 13, 2013

Learning is FUN!

I learned a new word today. 

Sequester

 I spent forever reading scientific papers and this word stood out. Mainly because it was within the thesis statement. It means hidden away! I'm hoping to store that somewhere. You know how when you learn a new word you think yeah, I'll remember that, but then you don't. I usually don't remember.

I've spent most of my day reading scientific papers. It is really difficult for me for me to read papers because of my dyslexia. And then after I read them I'm not exactly sure what I read. I try my best but it doesn't always work. I'm never really sure what is important and I'm terrible at adding to discussion.


I laughed when I saw this. I wish my cat was this chill.



1 comment:

  1. You can sequester yourself at the library or at home in your room.

    ReplyDelete