Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Super Serious Life or Death Accident

I had an accident yesterday. Life or Death . I fought for my life. 

Blood was spewing everywhere and I placed pressure on my wound. Throbbing pain and expletives. I ran into my room and whipped out my first-aide kit to try and find something to temporarily stop the bleeding. Rummaging around I could not find what I desperately needed. I was seconds away from passing out from blood loss when I finally found the thing I needed... 

Spongebob Squarepants Band-aids and neosporin. 

Ok so I may of been exaggerating and eensie bit. I was grating cheese and thought some flesh would be a great flavor to add to my chili. It did hurt like a mother fucker. And I did bleed. My ouchie is now a rectangle shape, just liked grated cheese. 


See how painful it is, and how swollen and red it is despite neosporin. Obviously I'm unable to take care of myself. I'm a lost cause, I should of just given up the battle and let the cheese grater win. I'm sorry if I worried you with my introduction. I am in fact fine. Just imagine if something actually happened how completely complainy I would be. Pray that I do not actually get hurt. I'm going go put spongebob on my ouchie. 


WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM! 
WHY ARE THEIR UPPER LIPS SO BARE?!
Nick Offerman, Sam Elliot, Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck, Louis C.K., Zach Galifianakis

No comments:

Post a Comment