Saturday, January 5, 2013

Drive Like a Dumb Ass Day

I'm officially back in my apartment CAT-LESS! NOOOOOOO!!!! It is freezing in here. I guess I was spoiled with a fire place and heat about 50. I spend most of the day packing and driving and unpacking. I loathe it. It made me pretty cranky as did the drive over because apparently it was drive like a dumb ass day.

This one vehicle in particular was going VERY slow and I gave this person time to move over. But then they didn't so I tail gated. This driver swerved in the lane, braked at every slight curve. They also slowed down to 50 and then sped up to 80. I don't know what the driver was doing but I was over it. Finally when I got the option to pass on the right the bastard FINALLY pulled over. Pissed me off to no end. There was plenty of room for this guy to pull over for 15 minutes. Maybe I should of been more aggressive and passed earlier.

Then later today I had problems with the power company. 

I dislike being a responsible adult. It is way overrated.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, way overrated. The best defense is to find a way to make a living doing something that makes you giggle.
    I have not mastered this skill.

    ReplyDelete