Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bleh...It's Sunday

I had another not so good night. I drank less than one beer so it was totally sober. But I made some less than good decisions. I guess that's what your twenties are for, realizing what a fuck up you can be. I ended up crashing at a friends house sleeping under the most magnificent soft blanket ever. Unfortunately that blanket was on a very uncomfortable futon.

Since I literally lazied around all week when I got home this morning at ten, I changed my clothes and I immediately moved my ass to the library where I studied from 10:30- 2:30. Go me!

So my brother is awesome. Most of you already know this from facebook. But he bought me a pizza online and had it delivered to my apartment. Made my day. I asked him to do it but I didn't think he'd actually go through with it. It's nice to know people care sometimes.

Yeah, it's Sunday and I'm ready to fucking watch a movie and go to sleep. The life of a boring college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment