Sunday, January 27, 2013

Settin' Traps

I'm finally finished with my two credit weekend course and I am exhausted. Today we played with traps. And by play I mean carefully observe how to set up traps and don't stick your fingers in them. Then we set off a big net gun that made a big boom. And when I say we, I mean the professor set off the detonator. I tried to prepare the best I could for today but we were outside for 4 hours. From 8-12. I wore two pairs of leggings, a tank top, a long sleeve shirt, a sweat shirt and a zip up as well as a rain coat. That wasn't enough. My toes were numb and I just felt chilled. I should of placed another pair of leggings on, another long sleeve shirt and my carhart jacket. Basically I should of been Randy from a Christmas Story

Unfortunately my throat is sore and I'm very tired. I took a big fat nap today the nap I've been dreaming about for three days. It was glorious. I think I'm going to just get to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment