Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Why I Loathe New Years Resolutions

So I went to the Gym today. And I'm ready to SCREAM! It is 3pm and the gym is packed! WHAT?! This isn't cool people! I'm about to get super mean so please forgive me.

I hate working out in January. I really do. January is the month where everyone is like:

YEAH My New Years Resolution is to lose 50 million pounds so I can be skinny! Oh my gosh! Lets go to the gym every day and make it impossible for the people who go regularly to actually get a workout in! YAY! 

You want to see how I feel about this super go getters? The short answer. No. 

Damn bitches making their New Years Resolutions will be out within a month. Unfortunately I have to wait a month for them to get lazy and not go to the gym! GIVE UP NOW! You'll save yourself three weeks of working out FOR NOTHING! Day by day they will drop like flies and I will walk in and be able to do what I need instead of forcing my way though a bunch of goal droppers! 

I'm coming of very Narcissistic. I'm sorry. Well not really. I could spin it in a more positive light!

I love working out in January! I really do! January is the month that everyone is like:

I'm striving to be the best person I can be and I don't care whose way I'm in!

You want to see how I feel about these go getters? The short answer is YES!


These lovely people are all trying so hard to better themselves! I SUPPORT THEM SO! KEEP GOING YOU CAN DO THIS! Take all the machines you want! I'm already skinny so I'm sure I don't need the exercise!

Now that is just sarcastic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment