Monday, January 28, 2013

Niquil Induced Sleep

I slept 12 hours last night, part of a Niquil induced sleep. I still don't feel great. I woke up still feeling tired and with my fitted bed sheet some how pulled off of my bed and over top of myself. My throat is scratchy and I just coughed up the nastiest phlegm ball ever. You're welcome for that disgusting mental image. I think we should take this time to WebMD myself!

Alright so I entered the following symptoms: Difficulty swallowing, large swollen glands, sore throat, swollen tonsils and cough.

And I am suffering most likely from viral pharyngitis. Which basically means sore throat from a cold. Well that was less exciting than I thought it would be. I was thinking I'd have cancer or something. The fourth option seemed a little ridiculous- Heartburn- but that was a pretty lame adventure of WebMD.

Anyways I'm on the couch and I need to start doing homework. Apparently the library is closed due to a power outage so I won't be going there. All I want to do is sleeeeeep. But that is impossible because I'm in college. And I have this thing called responsibility. Damn you adult hood!



No comments:

Post a Comment