Monday, January 7, 2013

Semi-Productive *YEAH*

The first day of the term. And its POURING RAIN! NOOOOOO!

I also am already in the library! What?! It's only 10am! I got some things done but I bailed because that was really hard work...focusing. 

Obviously I was not focusing on a blog because it is now 7pm. 
However I did have semi-productive day:
I went to class 
*YEAH* 
I turned in homework 
*YEAH* 
I got my nose ring back in
  *YEAH*
I bought books 
*BOO*
I worked out 
*YEAH* 

I'm feeling pretty tired now just because I was up and out most of the day. 
Now i'm eating cookies and watching tv. Like a Boss. 

I have a new favorite song. 
Lets just say if I was a stripper my clothes would be on the floor to this song.
Don't worry dad. I'm a not a stripper. I'm still a trainee.

No comments:

Post a Comment