Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Lack of Education in the Zombie Department

Guess who did absolutely nothing today! ME! It's gonna bite me in the butt tomorrow. I still have SO much to do. And I'm going to write it out for you for my own benefit.
  • FW 435- Read 3 Scientific Papers, write one Rhetorical Precis
  • FW 488- Read 3 Scientific Papers, do an assignment. 
    • Project: Read 5 sci papers, find one. 
It's just a lot of reading for a girl who doesn't like to read.

Basically my entire day consisted of waking up super late hanging out in mah bedroom and starting a new tv show. The Walking Dead. I was terrified to start watching this show. I was expecting jump scares and just basically scary. However I have yet to be scared by anything. There was a time when I was eating food and I felt a little sick. I don't think I've ever watched anything Zombie before. So I really didn't have any idea of what a Zombie apocalypse would be like. Shit, it does not look like anything I would want to partake in. Well I guess no one would want to partake in the end of the human race. 

I thought Zombies were slow things. I mean I know they can be fast but I never realized how terrifying the possibilities could be. I didn't really think they could stoop down to crawl or actually climb over fences. It's like they are smart, fast AND dead. I guess each creator makes their zombies differently. Basically if there is a Zombie Apocalypse I will no longer think my brothers love for guns is ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment