Thursday, January 17, 2013

Some Sexy Gentlemen Part II

I'm sorry I just can't help it I found some new Gentlemen to fancy since the last installment. However I won't do the Sexy Ladies addition (sorry guys) I pretty much summed up my girl crushes.

Like I said I watched The Walking Dead and immediately was in awe over the main character. Mr. Andrew Lincoln. I loved his southern accent it was just so smooth! Until I discovered...he's a fuckin' Brit!
EVEN SEXIER! *SWOON*


Then there is someone who is actually my own age. This guy is a youtube celebrity, part of a duo called Smosh. I recently discovered them and they are very silly.  I like silly. Anyways the 1/2 that I am talking about- His name is Ian. Personally I think its the facial hair, that gets me. Lots of these guys have facial hair. 


Then we have the Ryans. Oh yes there is more than one. Ryans comes in great packages. We have Mr. Ryan Reynolds and Mr. Ryan Gosling. Its kind of weird to think people just call them Ryan. I mean their full name is how we the puny people of 'Merica know them by their first and last names. If only we were lucky enough to be on first name basis. 

Zac Efron has come far from his dorky high school musical days. I've really not seen him in anything so I will not vouch for any of his acting. But damn he is looking good! 

There is still a pattern here. They are all dark haired. Well Ryan Gosling is not really but I'll forgive him and most of them have stubble. So I have a type. MANLY!  But not too manly, because that would be gross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment